Floor Lounge Chair
Eco Backrest™ Floor Lounge Chair: Ideal Seating for Relaxation
Discover Comfort and Convenience for Multiple Activities
Natural Body Alignment
- Comfortable Posture: Our Eco Backrest™ Floor Lounge Chair naturally aligns your body for activities like reading, relaxing, watching movies, or working on your laptop. It promotes a comfortable and ergonomic position.
Ease of Use and Portability
- Quick Setup: Setting up this chair is a breeze, making it hassle-free for various activities.
- Lightweight and Portable: Its lightweight design ensures easy portability, allowing you to take your comfortable seating companion with you when you travel or relocate.
- Therapeutic Settings: With three adjustable settings, this chair was engineered with therapeutic effects in mind. These settings are designed to reduce strain on your back and neck, enhancing your overall comfort and well-being.
Experience the ease, comfort, and therapeutic benefits of our Eco Backrest™ Floor Lounge Chair. Whether you’re relaxing at home or on the move, it’s your versatile seating solution for ultimate comfort and natural body alignment.
Note*** With regards to the bottom part of the cushion, when ordering, please let us know, either by phone or email, if you want extra firm support.
List of optional components to enhance your experience:
Why we call it an Eco Backrest:
Eco: Short for "ecological" or "environmentally friendly," indicating that the product or concept is designed with consideration for environmental impact and sustainability.
Backrest: Is a support that is usually positioned at the back of a seat or chair to provide comfort and maintain proper posture while sitting.
Putting these components together, an "eco backrest" (Floor Lounge) refers to a chair that incorporates environmentally friendly materials and design practices while also providing a comfortable backrest for users.
*** The Eco Backrest is a product of Medex. Medex is a powerful combination of moisture resistance, superior MDF board properties, and a formaldehyde free adhesive system. Medex™ has a rock solid track record of superior design capabilities and environmental stewardship around the world.all made from Medex, which is an eco-friendly Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF). This material is non-toxic and Forest Stewardship Council Certified, with no added formaldehyde. To that we add a non-toxic, whey-based finish called Vermont Natural Coatings Furniture Finish. Link to - MEDEX
36" tall, 42" deep, including support fins.
Weighs approximately 24 lbs.
Made from Organic Cotton Canvas and Kapok fiber
Organic Cinnamon, Organic Undyed Natural, Organic Moss, Organic Lavender, Organic Indigo, Organic Pecan, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Plum
You may also like…
Why You Will Love It!
- Revolutionizes the flow of work because it allows the body to rest while the mind is still at work
- Widens the chest, lengthens the spine and gets us out of the C-Slump that every day office sitting creates
- Helps you relax and also be more focused and productive
- Allows the body a chance to rest periodically throughout the day without interrupting the flow of work and activities.
- Discover for yourself how relaxed, calm, focused and energized you can feel when using this chair
How You Can Use It
- Puts you in the most comfortable and relaxing position for reading, watching movies, conversing, phone calls, computer work, shivassana meditation and more
- Can also be used as a Massage Table and for Restorative Yoga positions by laying it nearly flat on an EcoCube™
- Comes with adjustable headrest pillow and lumbar support pillow
- Available in 8 organic cotton colors: Pecan, Indigo, Lavender, Moss, Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Plum and Undyed Natural
What It's Made Of
- Cover: Organic 100% Cotton Canvas
- Stuffing: Eco-friendly kapok fiber
- Frame: Environmentally friendly, Forest Stewardship Council Certified composite material called MEDEX. This is a non-toxic, 100% recycled content, wood fiberboard that uses wood scraps which would otherwise be discarded
- Non-toxic whey based finish protects and gives a dark honey sheen
- 36″ tall, 42″ deep, including support fins.
- Weighs approximately 24 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does the Eco Backrest Work?
The Eco Backrest is a simple way to relax your entire body, allowing it to rest in a position called ‘spine nuetral’. This position is as restful as laying down, yet with the Eco Backrest you can still do activities like working on a laptop, reading, playing with children and hanging out with friends. This is a way to restore your energy without taking a nap.
About The Eco Backrest Design
The Eco Backrest is composed of several peices that can be put together and taken apart quickly. This makes it versatile to be used in many ways. The front comprises of a long cushion, divided into two parts: a long trapaziodal cushion for the back, and a small rectangular section for the seat. This cushion ties on to the back frame with straps which supports the back and two protruding “fins” that support the frame to sit upright. The fins are held together with a crossbar. The fins are adjustable, giving the Eco Backrest the option to placed in different lounge positions.
For more on assembly and use, see the videos below.
How Many Positions Are There?
The Eco Backrest has four front facing upright positions. There are six screw holes in the back support. The fins can be placed either in the top and middle holes, or the middle and bottom holes. This gives you two angles. For the other two angles, use these screw holes, but flip the fin upside down. Simply adjust the fin piece to the desired angle. The four angles give options for relaxation, reading, laptop work, or meditation support.
The Eco Backrest has numerous other possibilities if you take off the fins completely and lay it down. You can lean it against something, or place an Eco Cube under the back support for working or reading on your stomach. Laying flat it easily becomes a massage table prop.
See video below for more about assembly and use.
How Easy Is It To Change Positions?
Changing the positions of the fins on the back support takes a few minutes, but it not hard. No tools are needed. Simply unscrew the thumb screws and lift the fin assemble to the desired position and rescrew the thumb screws.
Can I Use Eco Backrests Instead Of A Couch?
The Eco Backrest works great for group seating, and have the added benefit of being modular and portable. They are sturdy, supportive chairs designed for comfort first.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I bought your Eco Backrest™ set because since I’ve started working from home, I’ve been switching positions at least a few times a day, but I’m finding that the ways I’m sitting and laying ar far from healthy! I tried to rig up something like it with pillows–but they’re just not cuting it. I also want something that I can move from my bed to my office floor and back easily. I’m super excited to put this to good use!! Thanks so much!
The EcoBackrest™ became an excellent tool to help educate my body on what exactly were beneficial positions of ease while relaxing. After the ‘right’ amount of lounge sitting, my body would be ready to get up and move again. It is also holding up well to much use.
I had purchased the Tilt Seat™ and Eco Backrest™ to make my office station. It has made it so I can work a full day without having major neck and back pain.
This is the most comfortable seat I’ve ever used. It’s also easy to move from room to room. The materials are top notch.