Why You Will Love It!
- Revolutionizes the flow of work because it allows the body to rest while the mind is still at work
- Widens the chest, lengthens the spine and gets us out of the C-Slump that every day office sitting creates
- Helps you relax and also be more focused and productive
- Allows the body a chance to rest periodically throughout the day without interrupting the flow of work and activities.
- Discover for yourself how relaxed, calm, focused and energized you can feel when using this chair
How You Can Use It
- Puts you in the most comfortable and relaxing position for reading, watching movies, conversing, phone calls, computer work, shivassana meditation and more
- Can also be used as a Massage Table and for Restorative Yoga positions by laying it nearly flat on an EcoCube™
- Comes with adjustable headrest pillow and lumbar support pillow
- Available in 8 organic cotton colors: Pecan, Indigo, Lavender, Moss, Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Plum and Undyed Natural
What It's Made Of
- Cover: Organic 100% Cotton Canvas
- Stuffing: Eco-friendly kapok fiber
- Frame: Environmentaly friendly, Forest Stewardship Council Certificed composit mateial called MEDEX. This is a non-toxic, 100% recycled content, wood fiberboard that uses wood scrapes which would otherwise be discarded
- Non-toxic whey based finish protects and gives a dark honey sheen
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does the Eco Backrest Work?
About The Eco Backrest Design
For more on assembly and use, see the videos below.
How Many Positions Are There?
The Eco Backrest has numerous other possibilities if you take off the fins completely and lay it down. You can lean it against something, or place an Eco Cube under the back support for working or reading on your stomach. Laying flat it easily becomes a massage table prop.
See video below for more about assembly and use.