Our innovative, Eco-Friendly Modular Platform Bedframe offers support for our matching Organic Kapok/Wool Futon and easy mobility with its portable units. Imagine your bed coming apart into carryable pieces. Poplar slats provide aeration for futon wellbeing.
*30″ Rails for headboard pieces available separately*
1/2 Queen = Two Eco Squares™ side by side. Dimensions: 30″ x 80″ x 16″
Queen = Four Eco Squares™ side by side. Dimensions: 60″ x 80″ x 16″
Couch = Two Eco Squares™ end-to-end. Dimensions: 30″ x 80″ x 16″
Coffee Table = One Eco Square™ Dimensions: 30″ x 40″ x 16″
Why You Will Love It!
- This slatted wood platform bed frame creates the ultimate comfort in support and ventilation
- Beautiful natural poplar and eco-friendly finish
- Lightweight, easy to move, modular
- Can convert from a couch to a bed in a few minutes
- Extra seating AND sleeping for company. This is one piece of furniture you will NEVER get rid of
How You Can Use It
- A sturdy bed frame that will last generations
- A European Single (1/2 Queen) is made from two Eco Square™ units. A Queen is made from four units
- You can rearrange these frames at any time as your needs change
- A bed can become a couch, a coffee table or a love seat and visa versa
- Available separately: Two 30″ Side Rails make a wonderful headboard
What It's Made Of
- Eco Square™: Made from regionally harvested Appalachian Poplar wood
- Finish: Non-toxic, whey-based finish called Vermont Natural Coatings Furniture Finish
- Extra Bonus: We also mix into the finish EM® Ceramic Powder and Amethyst Gemstone Powder for grounding and enhancement of health and well being. These rock dusts provide sleep enhancing benefits through their healing frequencies.
- Optional separate feature: 30″ Side Rails available for Headboard (see separate page for Side Rails)