Why You Will Love It!
- Excellent for assisting people with limited flexibility
- It is soft to the touch and breathable
- Removable cover is washable
- Small handle on one end makes it easy to carry
- This is an alternaive to cork and bamboo blocks imported from China
- Be the first on your BLOCK to try it out!
What It's Made Of
- Block: Organic Cotton Twill
- Removable Cover: Organic Cotton Canvas
- Stuffing: Eco-Friendly Buckwheat Hulls
- Available in any of our Organic colors
- Includes a removable cover with handle for easy transport
What Our Customers are Saying
Because of the softness, they work great when we place them between our knees, to squeeze into them as we gently do an abdominal curl or as a support for the lower back in bridge pose.
In a restorative pose called ‘bound ankle reclining pose’ the blocks are used to support the knees as the back is arched over 2-3 blankets, the strap is placed at the lower back and comes around to the ankles, while the soles of the feet are together and pulled close to the buttocks. Usually blankets are used to support the knees and these blocks work great. I believe it is their soft, yet firm consistency that makes them so versatile.
I’m sure I will continue to find more uses. Thanks so much for such a wonderful product!