Ambassador Program Guidelines and Agreement
- In order to become an ambassador you must be over the age of 18 (or an adult for the purposes of applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you live, if this age is over 18) and you must be capable of entering into a binding legal agreement with us.
- Must be a United States citizen
- Your application should include how you plan to market your Carolina Morning Designs ambassadorship with a brief explanation of why you think it is relevant to a Carolina Morning Designs audience, and you should update us as soon as possible as and when you add a new website to your profile or when any of your details change.
- If we accept you as an ambassador you agree that a) you may not transfer or assign your account or associated information to any other person to use such account or associated information; and b) you will remain bound by the obligations in the ambassador terms that our acceptance of you does not constitute a waiver of any of our rights under the ambassador terms.
- You may post your ambassador code/links on any social media, but we reserve the rights limit ambassadors who abuse this.
- The ambassador program does NOT include wholesale orders.
- You can take any images and copy off our website to use in selling our products. Download these images to your computer. If you discontinue selling CMD products you must remove all images and copy promptly from your website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept you as an ambassador for any reason in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate your participation at any time without notice, should we decide that your website is or has become unsuitable for Carolina Morning Designs ambassador. If we terminate your participation, commissions due to you may be voided
- Ambassador terms can change without notice and we reserve the right to terminate any ambassador for any reason if we believe an ambassador hurts our brand. Any termination will forfeit any active unpaid commission.
- We shall pay you a sale commission on each qualifying sale made from our website. All commissions are calculated based on the actual purchase price, exclusive of sales taxes and shipping fees.
- A sale is accredited to your account once it passes a 35 day grace period to ensure there are no chargebacks, refunds, or returns of any kind. If a sale isn’t successful for whatever reason after 35 days, it will not be accredited to your account.
- We send you a check once per month for each month your earnings total $100 or more. If your commission earnings are less than $100 for any particular month, they will carry over to the next month.
- Once you become an ambassador partner, you will be required to fill out a W-9. If commission values are $600 or more per year, you will be issued a 1099-MISC form.
- You will not receive commissions for products you purchase for personal use.