||Buckwheat Pillows with removable cases
Cylindrical: $38 (about 1 3/4 lbs)
Rectangular: $40 (12" x 16", about 2 lbs)
This rectangular pillow is Japanese size, and is smaller than a standard pillow.
Also available in standard size (20" x 26") ($54 - Pillow case NOT included. Weighs about 9 lbs)
* Malleable like a beanbag to so you can get just the right shape for your needs at the time.
* Relieves pressure on vertebral disks and decompresses the spine.
* Adjustable loft, buckwheat hulls can be added or removed.
* Excellent for back OR side sleeping. Just reshape pillow by folding or pushing stuffing to middle when shifting positions.
* No toxic offgassing. Breatheable.
crop with no chemicals or fumigation. (Read about Buckwheat Hulls here.)
* The outer cover is 100% organic cotton sateen. Sateen is very soft, 240 thread count, white fabric. The inner fabric is 100% organic cotton ticking.
* Help alleviate back pain while sleeping or lounging and encourage an aligned body and restorative sleep.
These pillows can help realign the neck which gets pushed too far forward from chair sitting. Overstuffed western pillows only push the head too far forward which may "feel" comfortable but is actually maintaining a forward jutting head (lardosis).
In this case, BIGGER is not BETTER. For side-sleeping fold your rectangular pillow in half. Also, to cut out noise, place a pillow on each side of the head, covering your ears. Specifics : All head pillows have two layers. The inside is 100% cotton ticking. The outer cover is 100% organic cotton sateen. Sateen is very soft, 240 thread count, off white fabric. These pillows help alleviate back pain while sleeping or lounging and encourage an aligned body and restorative sleep.
Due to federal health regulations, bedding products including pillows
may not be returned.