Why You Will Love It!
- Revolutionizes the flow of work because it allows the body to rest while the mind is still at work
- Widens the chest, lengthens the spine and gets us out of the C-Slump that every day office sitting creates
- Helps you relax and also be more focused and productive
- Allows the body a chance to rest periodically throughout the day without interrupting the flow of work and activities.
- Discover for yourself how relaxed, calm, focused and energized you can feel when using this chair
How You Can Use It
- Puts you in the most comfortable and relaxing position for reading, watching movies, conversing, phone calls, computer work, shivassana meditation and more
- Can also be used as a Massage Table and for Restorative Yoga positions by laying it nearly flat on an EcoCube™
- Comes with adjustable headrest pillow and lumbar support pillow
- Available in six organic cotton colors: Pecan, Indigo, Lavender, Moss, Cinnimon and Undyed Natural
What It's Made Of
- Cover: Organic 100% Cotton Canvas
- Stuffing: Eco-friendly kapok fiber
- Frame: Environmentaly friendly, Forest Stewardship Council Certificed composit mateial called MEDEX. This is a non-toxic, 100% recycled content, wood fiberboard that uses wood scrapes which would otherwise be discarded
- Non-toxic whey based finish protects and gives a dark honey sheen
What Our Customers Are Saying
I bought your Eco Backrest™ set because since I’ve started working from home, I’ve been switching positions at least a few times a day, but I’m finding that the ways I’m sitting and laying ar far from healthy! I tried to rig up something like it with pillows–but they’re just not cuting it. I also want something that I can move from my bed to my office floor and back easily. I’m super excited to put this to good use!! Thanks so much!Carolyn Eilola, St. Regis Falls NY
The EcoBackrest™ became an excellent tool to help educate my body on what exactly were beneficial positions of ease while relaxing. After the ‘right’ amount of lounge sitting, my body would be ready to get up and move again. It is also holding up well to much use.Laura Sobel, Kirkland WA
I had purchased the Tilt Seat™ and Eco Backrest™ to make my office station. It has made it so I can work a full day without having major neck and back pain.Jocelyn
“The chronic back problems that plague many people can be relieved at least in part by choosing different chairs-even those designed for lounging. A simple chang in in sitting or reclining posture can ease joint stress and relieve back pain.” Read review here!